Princess Hair – opinion about serum for hair loss
Hair loss is an annoying problem affecting both women and men. The causes may be different: disorders and hormonal changes, medications, smoking, infections and diseases of the scalp, as well as improper care. Therefore, you need to find the source of the ailments and also perform ad hoc measures. Hair conditioner will help in improving the look and health of your hair. On average, a man loses about 50-100 hairs a day in a natural way. Although for many people such information is surprising and even shocking, in theory it is not a problem, because the hair grows back (and 10% of hair is in the physiological rest phase). The situation is getting … less comfortable when new hair does not grow in place of falling hair and the damaged hair does not regenerate. The problem is a global scale and is independent of age or gender. For example, in the United States, baldness affects 50 million people (less than 1/6 inhabitants), of whom 35 million are men, according to miamihair.com. In addition to baldness, the bad condition is the poor condition of the hair, the tendency to break and split ends. To keep your hair in good condition (or to restore their former "glow"), it's a good idea to use Princess hair conditioner regularly.
Princess hair – why is it so effective?
Princess hair is a conditioner that not only strengthens, rebuilds and nourishes the hair, but also stimulates the growth of new ones. It reduces the intensity of hair loss in 90%, reduces the number of split ends by 97% and prevents breaking hair, improving their elasticity and giving them a healthy, natural glow. The effectiveness of the conditioner has been scientifically proven. The form and the composition including a number of vitamins and nutrients have a great influence on this. That is why princess hair is somehow treated not only as a cosmetic, but also as a natural medicine.
What composition is responsible for the high efficiency of Princess Hair conditioner?
- Burdock oil – burdock larger, on the plots treated as a troublesome weed, finds a wide application in herbal medicine and cosmetics. The extracted oil contains, among others inulin, sulfur and vitamin C. It works in many ways, including internally removing toxic metabolic products from the body and improving the functioning of the liver. Contrary to appearances, such properties affect not only the overall health improvement, but also the condition of the hair (problems often begin with the disturbed economy of the body). The most important application of burdock oil concerns directly the hair: it supports regenerative processes, strengthening bulbs, moisturizing and soothing the scalp (it is also used for psoriasis and inflammation of the skin). Essential: the oil does not cause irritation.
- Argan oil – is extracted from the seeds of iron argany, an exotic tree found in Morocco (it is called "liquid gold of Morocco"). It is suitable for use on different types of hair. Strengthens them giving them greater elasticity (thanks to that they look more attractive and are less susceptible to breaking). In addition, it protects the hair from adverse factors, such as UV radiation. It is an invaluable help in the care of damaged hair (eg by paints, varnishes and straighteners). It acts as a balm on the skin while combating dandruff. It also has one more beneficial effect, which women will particularly appreciate: it accelerates hair growth.
- Coconut oil – it is called "beauty oil", because properly used in reality can be an alternative to any cosmetic. It has a strong moisturizing effect thanks to which it effectively nourishes the scalp and hair. It alleviates inflammation and irritation. It stimulates microcirculation in the body. It increases hair elasticity.
- Cinnamon oil – has antiseptic, antibacterial and antiviral properties. It improves the overall health of the body, which in the long-term also affects the appearance of the hair. It also has direct effects – strengthens the hair at the base, smoothing all the way to the ends. It reduces hair breakage while preventing hair loss. Stimulates dormant hair follicles for work. It is important for "aesthetics" – it polishes the hair and increases the surface.
- Extract from calamus – although grasshopper is mainly known as rush plant, at the same time it is a valuable species used in herbal medicine and cosmetics. Its rhizomes contain a number of active compounds that affect health (including antibacterial effects). Strengthens hair roots, gives hair a healthy appearance, cures dandruff and improves the appearance / health of the skin.
- Chamomile extract – chamomile is known and valued as a medicinal plant for millennia. Currently, it is part of many cosmetics and herbal mixtures. It is used to improve the appearance and health of the skin and to treat inflammation. Strengthens hair roots, accelerates their growth and restores the natural color. The use of a homogeneous flower basket extract brightens the hair. Chamomile also protects the body against the destruction of natural keratin (thereby delaying the aging process).
- Vitamin E – for a reason, the compound is called the "vitamin of youth". It has a beneficial inner and outer action. It improves the appearance of the skin by delaying the aging process. It protects it from the harmful effects of UV radiation. It increases the effectiveness of other active substances. Strengthens hair roots and prevents baldness.
- Vitamin A – used in cosmetics makes the skin firmer and smoother. It improves its color and increases protective properties. Strengthens hair roots. It gives the hair an attractive glow. It penetrates deeply into the hair structure in a comprehensive way improving its resistance.
How to use Princess hair and care for your hair?
Princess hair mask should be used continuously – then it does not only act temporarily, but also protects preventive hair, preventing adverse changes. Clear effects are already visible after the first use, for profound beneficial changes can be counted after a four-week treatment. Apply the mask evenly on clean hair every three days. Wait five to seven minutes and then thoroughly wash the agent with warm water. It is also worth trying to eliminate the source of the problem, eating healthy food, practicing sport and eliminating (if possible) stressors. A lot of mistakes that worsen the appearance of hair and scalp, takes place at the stage of performing treatments. Optimally, the hair should be washed with shampoo for 1-2 minutes and rinsed for a long time (up to 4 minutes). In practice, many people do the opposite. The shampoo has to be matched to the scalp and not the hair. The use of hairsprays and hair dyes should be limited (possible to maintain a four-week interval between successive colors). The combination of regular use of Princess hair with proper skin and scalp care will bring much faster and more profound results.
What are the users' opinions about Princess Hair?
The scientifically proven effects of nutrient use and clinical testing are not everything. It is true that it is largely authoritative, but it is also worth getting acquainted with the opinion of "ordinary" people. What about the mask, were people who regularly used it? " My hair problems began after I was pregnant. Then I fell seriously in health. I suffered from both overweight and chronic fatigue. I used diet, I started to play sports (as much as possible with my child), I started to use supplementation. Such a "return to the previous state" lasted for many months. Everything went beyond … improving the appearance of the hair. I struggled with it for the longest time – my hair was brittle, it fell out, it became thin and in the ends it split. I stopped using paints, with pain I said goodbye to the straightener, only the dryer remained in the assortment. I put a variety of nutrients and "specialist" shampoos for it. Unfortunately, it did not help. I breathed a sigh of relief when I reached for the Princess hair conditioner. After a few weeks of use, I noticed that the hair is stronger and thicker. They regained their glow and in addition I became convinced of their natural color of hair. Now I do not paint them anymore, I regularly use the conditioner and immodestly add that the hair is my attractive … advantage . – Kasia, age 25 " When I was still in high school and college, my friends envied my beautiful, thick hair. However, what is beautiful is quickly over. Years were flying and I noticed that the hair is more and more thin, weak and brittle. In addition, I started balding! I am still a young woman, I have an attractive figure and on my head … cavities have appeared. A disaster! I used to go in various ways, but everything failed. I went to the trichologist. He recommended a diet, change of habits and recommended Princess hair conditioner. This was my best decision this year. Step by step, the hair regained its former splendor. After a few months of use, no one would have thought that once I had a problem with falling out and brittle hair. "- Klaudia, 40" My whole family has a tendency to baldness. Even my grandmother, at the age of 60, had thinning hair and my grandfather took on a kind of rare pony and wrapped it on his head, covering his bare skin. This can not be described – it must be seen :). Unfortunately, my problems started quite early. At the age of twenty-several years, I already had distinct bends, when I "survived" to the thirties, rapid baldness began. At first, I downplayed the problem, I started shaving my head bald. At some point, I agreed at the suggestion of my half to reach for the conditioner Princess hair. At first, I approached the subject without any special delight and expectations, and to be honest, my wife, with fags and complaining, forced me to have additional hair care (she never liked bald hair). With time, I got to Princess hair, because my hair became thicker, stronger, I stopped balding and in addition I noticed that even they started to grow where the skin was previously bare. In the end, I look young again and not like a middle-aged guy. And perhaps I will miss the fate of my grandfather and the need to use his "reliable" methods. "- Krystian, 32 years old
Is it worth using Princess Hair? Our opinion
It is often said that when they see us, they write us – and unfortunately there is a lot of truth in it. Assessing by appearance is a natural human reaction and it is difficult to argue with it. Attractive people have easier in life. Taking care of your appearance also has other advantages – above all it increases self-confidence and self-esteem, thus allowing you to get rid of complexes. Thick, well-groomed hair has a colossal significance in this aspect. That is why you have to fight to be strong, healthy, do not break and do not fall out. All tricks are allowed – both ad hoc and preventive. Princess hair will help in both cases above.